Friday, January 29, 2010

Real books instead of Facebook

book of the week


Arabian Nights
The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde. Remember Spider-man the movie where Mary Jane had a play? Ring a bell?
Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky.. long overdue
Life of Pi by Yann Martell .. no idea
Mistress of the Game by Sidney Sheldon, my favorite author. Sequel of Master of the Game..

got lost in the mall today and found myself in the bookstore. thought to myself i wasted much time in facebook when i could spend some quality time reading good books. sure social networking is fun but i did nothing but play online games and post some nasty comments. so today i decided to stay away from online social networking and have some quiet time to read. enrich my mental health i guess. come read with me..

No comments:

Post a Comment