Sunday, February 14, 2010

bags bags bags

some of my bags. these are all that's left after i have given some to my bros and friends.
used when i went to Bali and KL
new laptop bag (Hawk) that i used when i went to Macau/HK. i used it to carry my things (clothes etc) that was good for 4 days. imagine how i managed to put them all inside. It has lots of pockets, secret and not so secret ha ha ha
Bench backpack used for about 3 times only. bought out of the blue
my all time favorite Bench bag. it had gone with me to Beijing and Shanghai mind you
shoe bag. used whenever i have badminton game or just a simple jog in Marikina (i live in Mandaluyong area, sa loob)
Adidas bag bought during sale in Mega
my latest. super handy and cheap too. bought in Mega too.

okay some of them must go. i don't really need a lot of bags. i just discover some of them awhile ago while cleaning my room. and they are still clean. i'm not selling them though (sad). some will go to my friend and i guess to my bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment